Terms and Conditions
1. Deposit & Final payment
1) A deposit which is equal to 30% of the total tour cost is required at the time of booking. The full or final payment is required 30 days before departure for your China tour. Should the tour booked within 30 days before departure for your China tour, full payment is required.
2) Receipt of your deposit or final payment will indicate that you and your travel agent (when applicable) have read these Terms and Conditions, and that you (and your agent) have accepted them.
2. Methods of Payment
1) Cash payment is applicable upon special request. Be vigilant on phony money. We just accept RMB for cash payment.
2) If we receive a fraud alert from our credit card processor, we need you to reconfirm your credit card before your transaction can be made. If your booking is too urgent to have all required confirmation in time, we have the right to cancel your booking and refund the card holder's account for our own and the card holder's protection.
3. Cancellation Refunds
We are sorry that you are going to cancel your trip in China. We fully understand you have the right reasons for your choice. The cancellation fee will be charged to your account per the policy below:
|Period before departure when cancellation is notified||Cancellation fee|
|30 days before your tour starting in China||Deposit refundable|
|Between 15-30 days||20% of total package price|
|Between 8-14 days||30% of total package price|
|Between 2-7 days||50% of total package price|
|Within 48 hours||100% of total package price|
4. Special Notes:
1) We convert Chinese currency to US Dollars at a rate of CNY 6.15 = US$1 for our quotations.
2) These policies apply to standard tours. The terms for cancellation for tours of more than10 people may vary from case to case. Please ask you travel consultant regarding the cancellation policy for a group of over 10 people.
3) Airfare and hotel cancellation policy is subject to change depending on the airfare discount, hotel rating, hotel location, or season of travel. Please consult your agent for details.
4) For tours that include a Yangtze River cruise: If the tour is booked less than 20 days in advance of departure, the deposit is non-refundable.